5 Of The Best Golf Drivers - 2010 List
If you are still a beginner, most probably you are still not that familiar with the best golf drivers. If so it is a must that you learn more about it. But, to start, get to know what it looks like. A golf drivers appearance can be easily distinguished because it is the club with the biggest head and the longest in length.
If you are now thinking of buying your golf driver, it would be better if you know what are the best golf drivers out there that you can choose from. Thus, this article will give you 5 of the
best golf drivers
for 2010 when it comes to their functions as well as the technology that was applied in making them. But then again you should also know what are the things that you must consider before buying your golf driver.
First, you must determine your level of expertise in playing golf. Drivers with big heads are best for golfers who are just beginning with the game. These drivers can help you in hitting the ball easier and in making the ball land on a sweet spot. On the other hand, if you are a pro in this game then the best golf driver for you is that with a titanium head.
With all the choices available out there, choosing the best drivers for you won't be that easy. Besides, it has really never been easy. One thing that you should always put in mind while choosing the best golf drivers is the function of the driver that you are seeking it for. Some players want speed, force and distance while others want accuracy in their golf swings. It's up to you as to which function of the golf driver will you go for.
However, you must also know that your experience will be the best determining factor for you to know as to what driver is the best for you. The functions, shapes and appearance of the drivers will just fall next to your personal experience in handling different drivers. At this point of time, let us have a peek into 5 of the best golf drivers for 2010 regardless of personal preferences:
1. The Adams Speeding Fast 10 driver If you are looking for a great ball speed and drive distance as well as a lesser drag of about 10% due to the increased head curvature and a larger club face, then this driver is certainly for you. Adams Speeding Fast 10 driver really lives up to its name as being fast and being able to generate more distance compared to previous models of the same company.
2. The Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Edge driver The promise of this golf driver is in giving you a distance advantage every time you tee it up. Yet aside from that, this club also has the highest moment of inertia (MOI) and deepest center of gravity (CG) among all the Callaway golf drivers. Moreover, it can lead you towards having a higher impact speed due to its reduced drag.
3. The Callaway FT-IZ This driver has far more benefits aside from the fact that this was engineered to be longer and straighter than any golf driver the Callaway has made. With its weight, it provides more stability, consistency and it gives the golfer an incredible feel and an increased speed. With the weight replacement technology that was applied in this driver and with its high end materials such as titanium, cured carbon fiber and formed aluminum cast and steel, this driver doesn't only give a good feel to the golfer, it also gives a stunning appearance.
4. The Cleveland Launcher DST This driver has an increased swingspeed brought about by its longer shaft of 45.75" and its lighter weight. Moreover, it has a faster clubhead speed and a deeper center of gravity that can help you reach an over-all distance of about 3-10 yards. Also, this driver has a higher MOI and has straighter drives.
5. The Cobra ZL The ZL in the name of this driver stands for Zero Limits, which was the mindset of the engineers who built it. As such, the driver is said to be the most innovative and the highest performing driver ever made by Cobra golf. It was designed to help all golfers to reach more distance, and it was engineered to have three simple face-angle settings (Open, Neutral, Closed) which allows golfers to optimize their trajectory.
If you feel that these five drivers are not enough for you, then you can try other golf drivers. As they say, the best golf drivers for me may not be the best for him or her and so on. There are lots of new drivers for you to choose from and the 5 that were mentioned above are just 5 of the best drivers that are out on the market.